Holistic Chiropractic ~Auto Accidents ~ Trauma
The sooner you begin your holistic chiropractic following your car accident, or any accident, the more you can heal! Even though you may not feel lots of pain due to the after affects of adrenaline, it’s best to get checked for decrease ranges of joint movement, dizziness, nausea, restlessness in sleeping, increased irritibility at home or at work, ;ess patience with your loved ones. Your auto insurance pays for your trauma. It’s best to use it now because any kind of accident left untreated has accumulating negatives affects on your body, mind & spirit.
Things to Know If You Get Involved in a Car Accident:
- Always call a police office after your car accident so that the police can document your accident.
- Sometimes police officers are very busy with other responsibilities in your community. You may need to wait for an officer to arrive at your accident.
- After your car accident occurs see if you can notice any witnesses to attest to what happened. Ask them for their name, address and phone number.
- If you have significant injury you may want to go to a hospital’s ER; if your not too sure about going to a hospital you may call our office @ 801.230.0166 to be examined.
- At Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness Dr. Bob not only treats your pain & injuries, but also addresses the physiological, chemical or emotional affects of your trauma.
- In Utah whether you are at-fault or not your auto insurance covers your medical/chiropractic care usually up to $3,000. If your case requires additional medical/chiropractic care Dr. Bob can refer to you the best personal injury attorney for your type of accident.
- Life’s challenging these days – with stress, costs of living, covid, fires and perhaps increased isolation or personal loss. Doing more for yourself sooner, could be better than waiting 🙂