What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- You will be personally greeted by Dr. Bob into our comfortable & soothing office environment & graced with plants, shamanic music & refreshing incense 🙂
- You will receive some new patient forms to complete which takes about 10 minutes.
- If you are trying to use your insurance please bring your most current insurance card, or the insurance card of the insured. Credit cards, HSA, venmo, cash or personal checks are accepted. Or you may prefer paying out-of-pocket and not use insurance.
- Dr. Bob will then perform a new patient, holistic physical examination. You’re welcome to discuss whatever is important to you. Your openness is welcome and your sessions are confidential.
- Integrative holistic methods would be used depending on Dr. Bob thinks is best to help you. Dr. Bob will listen with an open heart to whatever you would like to confidentially discuss.
- Feedback & recommendations for future holistic chiropractic care will be given. If any imaging is needed like x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans, it can be referred out to our near-by imaging clinic.
- Parking is available adjacent to our office. Please come to the Suite 6C marquee. The 6D, north side of building door is locked. You do not need to park on the street as google says. If you have recent blood tests, lab work, x-rays, MRI’s (those within 6 months) you can also bring that information to your new patient appointment.
If you’re dealing with anxiety, trauma, stress, injury, abuse — you are welcome here!
“Psycho-therapeutic interventions” have been very valuable in helping people work through life issues of pain, anxiety, trauma, stress, injury, abuse. Dr. Bob supports and embraces the work of psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSW’s, CMHC’s, APRN’s, MFCC’s. Yet, as a holistic chiropractic physician he is able to use “his hands” to integrate various mind-body types of work.
As discussed by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., in his book titled, The Body Keeps the Score, Brain, Mind, And Body In The Healing of Trauma, healthcare professionals and sciences are realizing that the trauma experienced resides not just in the mind, but also in that person’s body. As a licensed holistic chiropractic practitioner, Dr. Bob can use his hands to access the trauma that is stored in the body, and slowly through guided meditation help the patient sense, perceive and relate to his/her trauma differently. This process takes place over time.