What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- You will be greeted and welcomed by Dr. Bob 🙂
- You will receive some new patient forms to complete, which usually takes about 10-15 minutes.
- If you are trying to use insurance please bring your most current insurance card or the insurance card of the insured, a method of paying for your co-pay or co-insurance. Checks, cash, HSA, debit cards & Venmo are accepted.
- Dr. Bob will then perform a new patient holistic intake, consultation and physical examination. Anything discussed in your session is confidential.
- A holistic chiropractic treatment usually lasts about 45 minutes and depends upon what is needed to help you.
- There are different types of chiropractic adjustments. Dr. Bob Seiler, chiropractic physician, Doctor of Chiropractic, DC, uses a neuro-mechanical instrument which is more gentle than an Activator, which allows Dr. Bob to adjust all the vertebrae in your spine and to lessen the muscle tightness of the erector spinae muscles. There is also a manual chiropractic adjustment which elicits an audible release of pressure, which stimulates and calms your sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous system. Depending on your condition Dr. Bob will choose what he thinks is the best type of chiropractic adjustment/care for you. If you’re uncomfortable with a manual “popping chiropractic adjustment” Dr. Bob will not deliver that.
- Feedback, recommendations, options to your chiropractic care: usually 4-6 holistic chiropractic sessions are recommended to see how your body responds to our holistic chiropractic care and to help Dr. Bob determine the best methods and technology to use for your treatment. If any imaging is needed like x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans, ultrasound it can be referred out to a near-by imaging clinic.
- Parking is available about twenty-five feet from our reception area. You do not need to park on the adjacent street. If you have recent blood tests, lab work, x-rays, MRI’s (those within 9 months) you can also bring that information to your new patient appointment.
Medical Insurance & Most Forms of Payment Accepted
Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness accepts most credit, debit, HSA cards, cash, checks, Venmo, auto insurance, and some medical insurances. Our office does all insurance billing for your convenience, but we ask you to take an active role in verifying your chiropractic coverage, any deductible to be met, the number of chiropractic visits allowed, any authorizations needed. If you don’t have chiropractic benefits ask if you have out-of-network chiropractic benefits.
If You are Dealing with Some Form of Anxiety,Trauma, Stress, Injury?
“Psycho-therapeutic interventions” have been so valuable in helping people over centuries work through life issues of Pain, Anxiety, Trauma, Stress, Injury, Abuse. “Talking-therapies” as provided by psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSW’s, CMHC’s, APRN’s, MFCC’s will continue to help people, but in today’s healthcare environment as discussed by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., in his book titled, The Body Keeps the Score, Brain, Mind, And Body In The Healing of Trauma, healthcare professionals and sciences are realizing that the affects of Anxiety, Trauma, Stress, Injury, Abuse reside and are stored in your body and mind, and by re-connecting with those experiences & memories through your senses, gentle, holistic, “hands-on-therapies” can provide comfort and healing.