It’s easy to schedule your new patient appointment at Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sometimes same day appointments may be available but calling in advance would be recommended. Holistic Chiropractic and Wellness in Salt Lake City provides you with flexible hours throughout the day, evening, some Saturday’s and on weekends, holidays and outside normal business hours by appointment only can be reserved with a credit card. You may call 801-230-0166 to set up your new patient appointment or leave a confidential message at 801.230.0166.
What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- You will be greeted and welcomed by Dr. Bob 🙂
- You will receive some new patient forms to complete, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
- If you are trying to use insurance please bring your most current insurance card or of the insured for billing. and a method of paying for your co-pay, co-insurance or for your chiropractic session. Checks, cash, HSA, debit cards & Venmo are accepted.
- Then Dr. Bob will perform a new patient holistic intake, consultation and physical examination. He will listen to your reasons for your new patient visit, and to any other stressful concerns that you may going on in your life. Anything discussed in your session is confidential.
- A holistic chiropractic treatment would follow; the length of treatment is usually 35-50 minutes, and sometimes longer or less, depending upon the nature of on the conditions that we are dealing with. Dr. Bob doesn’t believe in “quick-fixes”. Time will be spent with you. Healing is more of a process & a dialogue. Dr. Bob sees the doctor-patient relationship in working together and developing and engaging in a different relationship with your symptoms and having the patience to work with your pain as your body unfolds what has been experienced and stored.
- There are different types of chiropractic adjustments. Dr. Bob Seiler, chiropractic physician, Doctor of Chiropractic, DC, uses a neuro-mechanical instrument which is more gentle than an Activator, which allows Dr. Bob to adjust all the vertebrae in your spine and to lessen the muscle tightness of the erector spinae muscles which border both sides of your spine. There is also a manual chiropractic adjustment which elicits an audible release of pressure, which stimulates and calms your sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous system. Depending on your condition Dr. Bob will choose what he thinks is the best type of chiropractic care for you. If you prefer not to want a manual “popping adjustment” Dr. Bob will not deliver that.
- Feedback, recommendations, options to your chiropractic care.
- Usually 4-6 holistic chiropractic sessions are recommended to see how your body responds to our holistic chiropractic care and to help us determine the best methods to use for your treatment. If any imaging is needed like x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans, ultrasound it can be referred out to a near-by imaging clinic.
- Parking is available about twenty-five feet from our reception area. You do not need to park on the adjacent street. If you have recent blood tests, lab work, x-rays, MRI’s (those within 9 months) you can also bring that information to your new patient appointment.
Medical Insurance & Most Forms of Payment Accepted
Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness accepts most credit, debit, HSA cards, cash, checks, Venmo, auto insurance, and some medical insurances. Our office does all insurance billing for your convenience, but we ask you to take an active role in verifying your chiropractic coverage, any deductible to be met, the number of chiropractic visits allowed, any authorizations needed. If you don’t have chiropractic benefits ask if you have out-of-network chiropractic benefits. You would pay at time of service and your insurance will reimburse you.
If You are Dealing with Some Form of Anxiety,Trauma, Stress, Injury?
“Psycho-therapeutic interventions” have been so valuable in helping people over centuries work through life issues of Pain, Anxiety, Trauma, Stress, Injury, Abuse. “Talking-therapies” as provided by psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSW’s, CMHC’s, APRN’s, MFCC’s will continue to help people, but in today’s healthcare environment as discussed by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., in his book titled, The Body Keeps the Score, Brain, Mind, And Body In The Healing of Trauma, healthcare professionals and sciences are realizing that the affects of Anxiety, Trauma, Stress, Injury, Abuse reside and are stored in the human body and not just the mind, and by re-connecting with those experiences & memories through your senses, gentle, holistic, “hands-on-therapies” can provide comfort and healing. Dr. Bob Seiler of Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness, as an avid supporter of “talking psycho-therapeutic therapies” invites your body-mind connection to continue on the path of healing.
Have You Been Involved in a Car Accident?
* If you have been involved in a car accident in Utah, your auto insurance pays for your chiropractic care no matter who was at fault in the accident. If you were the owner and driver of the vehicle in the accident you would call your auto insurance, or the person who owns the car in the accident would be contacted not the insurance company of the driver who was at fault. You are entitled to take care of your body after a car accident no matter how minor you may think the accident is. Most of the time there is more injury than just the pain that you may feel. The longer you wait to begin treatment the less your body is able to recover from the injuries sustained. If Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness feels that your situation or case warrants legal representation our office can personally recommend a personal injury attorney to help. Call your adjustor and get his / her name, phone number, fax number & a claim number.
* See the links Insurance and Payment Options if you have additional questions about insurance.