What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- You will be personally greeted by Dr. Bob to a very comfortable, office environment, graced with lots of plants, healing-frequencied-music & refreshing incense 🙂
- You will receive some new patient forms, or you can text/call Dr. Bob @ 801.230.0166, or email Dr. Bob @ drbob226@gmail for new patient forms.
- If you are trying to use your insurance to cover some of your holistic chiropractic costs, please call your insurance to verify what your coverage pays for. Since our office is holistic and also uses subtle energy therapies your insurance may cover a portion of your chiropractic services. Bring your most current insurance card, or the card of the policy holder. Credit cards, HSA, venmo, cash or personal checks are accepted.
- Dr. Bob will then perform a holistic consultation, in-take, physical examination. You’re welcome to discuss whatever is important to you that may help Dr. Bob better understand the causes of your health concerns.
- Integrative holistic & subtle energy therapies would be used depending on what Dr. Bob thinks is most gentle & most effective to help you.
- Recommendations for future holistic chiropractic & subtle energy medicine care will be given. If any imaging is needed like x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans, it would be referred out to our near-by imaging clinic.
- Parking is available adjacent to our office. Please come to the Suite 6C marquee. The 6D, north side of building door is locked. You do not need to park on the street as google says. If you have recent blood tests, lab work, x-rays, MRI’s (those within 6 months) you can also bring that information to your new patient appointment.
If you’re dealing with anxiety, trauma, stress, injury, abuse — you are welcome here!
“Psycho-therapeutic interventions” have been very valuable in helping people work through life issues of pain, anxiety, trauma, stress, injury, abuse. Dr. Bob supports and embraces the work of psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSW’s, CMHC’s, APRN’s, MFCC’s. Yet, as a holistic chiropractic physician he is able to use “his hands” to further integrate the body & mind healing approach.
As discussed by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., in his book titled, The Body Keeps the Score, Brain, Mind, And Body In The Healing of Trauma, healthcare professionals and sciences are realizing that previous, experienced trauma resides not just in the mind, but also in the body. As a licensed holistic chiropractic practitioner, Dr. Bob can use his hands to access the trauma that is stored in the body, and through subtle dialogue with the patient/client’s body & mind, the patient can sense, perceive and relate to his/her trauma differently. This process takes place over time.