Does Your Office Accept Medical Insurances?
At the present time our office accepts different plans of Aetna, Blue Cross, some University of Utah health plans, PEHP. Please call the phone number on the back of your if insurance card to confirm your chiropractic benefits, if any deductibles apply, what is your co-pay or co-insurances. If you have a deductible to me be met at the time of service you would be responsible for the approximate insurance cost of that visit. After your claim is processed we would refund or credit your account any amount due.
Please Ask Your Insurance the Following:
- Do you have chiropractic coverage?
- How many chiropractic sessions are you entitled to & have many do you have remaining?
- Do you have a co-pay or co-insurance? What is it?
- Do you have a deductible? What is it? Has it been met?
- Does your insurance reimburse for the following codes when performed by a chiropractic physician?
- – 97124 (therapeutic massage)
- – 97140 (trigger point therapy)
- – 97010 (heat / ice therapy)
- 97760 (fitting for custom-made orthotics)
- – S9090 (spinal decompression)
- – 97039 (Class 4 Laser Therapy)
- – 0552T (Dynamic Photonic/Vibrational Energy Therapy)
Do You Need An “Authorization” from your Medical Doctor To Receive Chiropractic Care?
Whose Insurance Card Do You Need To Bring To Your New Patient Visit?
You need to bring the “insured’s” insurance card. You must also know the “insured’s” exact name, address, date of birth and phone number in order for your insurance claim to be processed, otherwise your claim may be denied.
Our Office Will Submit A Claim To Your Insurance Company if you have all your insurance information and the insurance card of the insured.
Does Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness Perform X-Rays In Their Office?
No; because x-rays are not always needed. Our office will submit an x-ray request to a near-by imaging clinic. The clinic will call your insurance to see how much your insurance pays and what would be your responsibility. There are cash / credit card discounts to have imaging performed.
What If You Need An MRI, CT ?
These can be performed at our recommended near-by, out-sourced clinic, which would be a lot less expensive then going to your local hospital.