Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness’ fees are based upon the length of treatment time needed to help you, the type/s of holistic therapy/s rendered which is related to the simplicity/complexity of your health concerns:
- A typical new patient appointment / treatment session with new patient in-take forms, a holistic consultation and physical examination with multiple holistic therapies and chiropractic adjustments, and if needed extremity adjustments are usually from $155 for 60 minutes and are pro-rated at $40 per 15 minutes for more or less time needed. New patient visits are usually $155 unless you have medical or an auto insurance. Our clinic is not a “run-in & run-out” type of clinic. Quality time will be spent with you.
- Follow-up sessions can be from 30-40-60 minutes depending on the simplicity / complexity of your condition, and also based upon how much you can afford for your holistic chiropractic care. Dr. Bob’s chiropractic philosophy is that he regards the physical, emotional and spiritual boundaries of your being, which means that he uses more awareness and mindfulness with his treatment sessions than most chiropractic physicians.
- Our office has state-of-the-art technologies with deep tissue laser therapy, spinal decompression, gentle, percussive therapies, breath-work, processwork & chiropractic techniques with holistic lifestyle recommendations to improve your overall health. You may bring any recent lab work and imaging (within 9 months) which can help Dr. Bob decide the best treatment path for you.
- Holistic treatments are available on weekends & holidays and outside of normal business reserved with a credit card with a nominal fee. This helps our office to avoid any “no-show” appointments which sometimes occur, unless other arrangements have been made with Dr. Bob.
- Intensive treatments over extended periods of time can be arranged for in-state, out-of-state or out of United States clients which can be pre-scheduled with Dr. Bob. Intensive and extensive treatment sessions can be scheduled with Dr, Bob through by phone at 801.230.0166 or his email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Extensive treatment sessions allow the patient-doctor relationship to develop to a deeper level enhancing the process-of-working with issues around Pain, Anxiety, Trauma, Injury.